Looking for Halloween Pre-K centers? Kindergarten centers too? These are for you! Designed with both Pre-K and Kindergarten in mind, these centers will give you a variety of activities and options for your students.
This pack is filled with engaging math and literacy centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten students with a Halloween theme.
***This pack is also available in a money saving BUNDLE***
LITERACY CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
ABC Clip Cards(2 sets)
– clip the matching letter A-Z (uppercase to uppercase or uppercase to lowercase).
“On Halloween I Will Be...” Emergent Reader (2 levels)
- print a simple label style version, or one with predictable sentence pattern. Copy two-sided and cut in half for two books!
Sound Trick or Treat (2 Versions)
- Pick an alphabet candy card. Read the letter and color a picture that starts with that sound. (Version 2 places letters next to the pictures for letter matching).
- Complete the ghost puzzles by matching letters (both upper and lowercase included). Optional recording sheet included as well.
Name Tracing Strips
- Editable File included! Make these for your students and laminate them or put them in a sheet protector. With dry erase markers they can trace their names over and over!
Pre-Writing Tracing Strips
– 20 tracing strips for beginning writing strokes. Laminate and trace left to right from the spider to the web! (Comes in black and white as well for paper/pencil options).
Monster Mash ABC's
– Pick a monster card and say the letter. Color in its match. Both upper and lowercase versions included.
Cauldron Tracing Cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing both their upper and lowercase letters.
Spooky Sight Words
– Roll the die and write the word on the graph. If you roll a “BOO!” pick any word! *Editable for any words and includes inserts for the plastic sleeve dice.
MATH CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Monster Counting Clip Cards
– Count the monsters and clip the total (sets to 10).
Number Word Clip Cards
– Cards–Read the number word on each cauldron and clip the matching numeral (number words to 10).
10 Frame Potions (2 Versions)
– Pick a ten frame cauldron card, read the ten frame and color the matching number potion. 2nd version is color the matching ten frame.
20 Frame Potions
– Pick a twenty frame cauldron card, read the teen number, and color the matching number potion.
Scaredy Count (2 Versions)
– Pick a card and count the items. Record how many of each object in the boxes (sets to 10 and sets to 20).
Monster Mash Math
– Pick a monster card. Say the number and color its match. (2 sets – 1 -10 and 1-20).
Spooky Shape Roll
– Roll the jack-o-lantern shape die (printable die included, as well as cards for if you use plastic sleeve dice) and name the shape you land on. Color in the matching shape.
Two versions – one with matching exact shapes, and one with matching jack-o-lantern shapes to generic shapes for more of a challenge).
– Roll the die. Color a space above the monster you roll on the graph below. See which monster gets to the top first!
Candy Counting Cards
– Count the candies on each card on write the total in the box with a dry erase marker (laminate or put in a sheet protector). Sets to 12.
Candy Addition to 10/Missing Candy Cards
– Read the number on each candy pail and count how many are already in the ten frame. Add more candies until you reach your needed total.
Numbers Write and Wipe Cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing numbers 0-9.
Batty for Numbers (2 Versions)
– Roll a die and color that many squares, starting at 1. How fast can you get to 20? (2nd version goes to 50).
– Use a paperclip and a pencil to spin the monster spinner. Say the number and color a candy bag with that number of candy corns. (1-5 and 6-10).
Monster Spin Addition
– Use a paperclip and a pencil to spin each monster spinner. Add the numbers together (use the number line if needed) and color a monster with the sum.
Black and White Copies of color items are included at the end of the file.
***************************************************************************** More Halloween/Fall Activities
Emergent Readers - Fall Collection
Write It! Halloween Writing Center Activities