PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students need practice with letter identification, handwriting, and beginning sounds? Save time this Halloween with these no prep color by code Alphabet trace worksheets. These are perfect for any lower primary classroom and is a great tool to get students excited about learning. Students will love working on their fine motor skills while practicing their alphabet and handwriting. Teachers will love the no prep aspect of just print and go. No worries about laminating, cutting, and no costly colored ink.
* Homework assignment
* Finished early assignment
* Morning Work
* Small Group
* Reading Intervention
* Substitute activity
* 44 pages in total
* 22 pages of student worksheets and 22 answer key pages
* 5 uppercase color by code worksheets
* 4 lowercase color by code worksheets
* 4 beginning sounds color by code worksheets
* 9 uppercase and lowercase color by code worksheets
* All worksheets include dotted letters for handwriting practice
* Answer Key Included
* 5 to 9 letters per page
* Candy Corn
* Trick or Treat bag with candy
* Please note that some clip art pages repeat
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
Please look at the preview above before downloading.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Do you have questions? Please contact me through the Product Q and A and I will respond as quickly as I can!
Thanks for stopping by my store.