Also included in
- Finding time during the school day for your students to practice their basic facts can be challenging. You will love how easy it is to prepare these no prep, print and go ease of these Halloween Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Printables. ** BEST SELLER ** This Halloween Color By Number Add$5.85$6.50Save $0.65
You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Halloween Color By Number Addition Printables. This Halloween Themed Color By Number Addition Printables include 4 pages for introducing or reviewing addition. Addition is an essential skill to master in first and second grade. Students need to know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers. Each page in this Halloween Color By Number Addition resource reinforces those skills by have mixed addition problems on each page. Your students will adore these FOUR HALLOWEEN Color By Number addition worksheets while learning and reviewing important addition skills at the same time! Each page in the resource has 30+ problems focusing on mixed addition skills. If you would like a Fall Color By Number with FEWER problems, click here to see my Fall Apple Themed Color By Number Addition Printables. With the four Halloween Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
This Halloween Color By Number Addition Resource includes:
>>> Four Total Pages of Student Work
- This adorable Halloween Color By Number page has an adorable, funky pumpkin with a variety of colorful dots to color. It also has the word HALLOWEEN underneath the pumpkin in an open, funky font, all with math problems to be able to color the word Halloween too!
- This adorable Halloween Color By Number page has a great boarded up Haunted House with a happy, smiling ghost trying to Trick or Treat with his cute little Halloween Trick or Treat bag, ready to receive some Halloween candy!
- This adorable Halloween Color By Number page has a black cat with her cute, little witch's hat on her head. She has her ears peeking out the hat and the hat has patches that are "free choice" for your students to add a little creativity by picking any color they want, your class will love it.
- This cute Halloween Color By Number page is one of my favorite! It has Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein all dressed up and ready for Halloween, but they are not scary, Mrs. Frankenstein has a new dress and a fresh hair-doo and is as happy as she can be for her big night out on Halloween!
>>> Four Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
>>> In addition to the student pages and answer keys, this resource also has two cover pages, one for the worksheets and one for the answer keys. Two detailed covers for you to add to your teacher files, or, like I used to do, add it to the front of your file folder and place in your file cabinet to easily see what is inside the folder.
>>> BONUS FILE - Twelve Page Letter From Me! This letter includes many ways to use Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
*** Terrific Teacher Feedback! ***
Catherine R. said, "Awesome! This is perfect for fast finishers, homework, and extra work for subs. Thanks for another terrific resource!"
Elizabeth W. said, "This is a wonderful resource and really useful and fun way to teach about key objectives for K-2. Thanks!"
Keshia M. said, "Great for independent centers and early finishers!"
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
*** CLASSROOM USE IDEAS ***
- math center assignments
- small group work
- morning work worksheet
- RTI Remediation
- seat work
- substitute teacher days
- morning work tubs
- independent practice
- early finishers
- clip board time worksheet
- early morning arrival time
- indoor recess
This Halloween addition resource is also available in this bundle:
This Halloween addition resource has a matching Halloween subtraction resource:
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
A Quick Recap of What's Included for You...
- Four pages of Halloween Themed Addition worksheets.
- Four answer key pages for these Halloween Themed Addition worksheets.
- Two pages of detailed covers for you to add to your teacher files, or, like I used to do, add it to the front of your file folder and place in your file cabinet to easily see what is inside the folder.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas