Also included in
- This resource includes holiday/special day themed color by addition worksheets to 5, 10, 20, and 100. Your students will love these fun color by codes during Math lessons or Math centers!Addition practise for the year? Fun and seasonal? Suitable for multiple year levels/differentiated? YES! YES! YESPrice $5.99Original Price $6.98Save $0.99
- This mega bundle includes 8 amazing products featuring fun and engaging color by addition worksheets! You'll receive 80 seasonal and holiday/special day themed color by code worksheets. Your students will love coloring by addition to 5, 10, 20, and 100 during Math lessons or centers. It is no prep,Price $9.99Original Price $13.47Save $3.48
These Halloween color by addition worksheets to 5, 10, 20, and 100 are perfect for Halloween math morning work. Your students will love these no prep color by codes during math lessons or math centers!
There are four different mystery pictures:
- Trick or Treat Candy
- Halloween Doughnuts
- Witch's Hat
I remember frantically searching Google for fun ways for my students to practice addition. Discovering 'Color by Number' worksheets was easy, but finding cute seasonal ones that were affordable? And differentiated? Not so much. So here we are...enjoy!
There are 4 styles of worksheet (pumpkin, candy, doughnuts, hat).
Each worksheet comes in 4 versions -
- Addition to 5
- Addition to 10
- Addition to 20
- Addition to 100 (2 Digit Vertical: No Regrouping)
Each worksheet also has an answer key.
There are therefore 32 pages in total -
- Pumpkin Answer Keys x4
- Pumpkin Worksheets x4
- Candy Answer Keys x4
- Candy Worksheets x4
- Witch's Hat Answer Keys x4
- Witch's Hat Worksheets x 4
- Doughnuts Answer Keys x4
- Doughnuts Worksheets x4
The worksheets come in 4 versions (adding to 5, 10, 20, and 100) which is great for differentiation and multiple year levels. It is most suitable for students from K-2.
This resource is no prep! Simply print and go! All students need is colored pencils/markers. They solve the sums and color the sections based on their answers.
- Whole group math lessons in October
- Small group work (Halloween math centers)
- Independent math fact practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)