PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Happy Halloween! Kids LOVE coloring sheets, so treat them to these fun music Halloween coloring pages! Students must test their musical knowledge as they color each page. Perfect for early finishers, as a quick assessment, center work, group lessons, music camps, the sub tub, and much more.
6 pages in 4 fun and unique levels are included:
1. Level 1 includes music symbols in the coloring key
2. Level 2 includes music terms in the coloring key
3. Level 3 includes the same pages as level 2, but with additional backgrounds to color for a longer activity
4. Level 4 allows students to add their own colors to the key to create their own individualized pieces of art
5. Includes quarter note, half note, whole note, dotted half note, eighth note, sixteenth note, quarter rest, half rest, forte, fortissimo, mezzo forte, piano, pianissimo, mezzo piano, crescendo, decrescendo.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the coloring sheets.
1.Print the full-page coloring sheets onto regular paper or card stock, have your students color them, and hang them around your classroom.
2. If you need help or have questions, please contact me.
3. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
4. Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
5. Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.