Students match the two word cards to make 8 Halloween compound words. Two different sets are included.Black/orange and green/purple will match. If the answers are right the ghosts will match.
Suggestions for Use
• These sets can each be used as a center for matching and then writing compound words. It is self-checking.
• Since each set makes 16 cards, this matching activity could be used whole class for classes up to 32 students. Just leave out matching pairs to reach the number of students in your class. In event of an odd number the teacher keeps a card. Play it for a cooperative learning activity. Switch cards and play again.
• Use the cards for students to find a partner for the next class activity.
You May Also Like
Halloween Fun Pages and Posters
Halloween Scavenger Hunt with RIddles Match-Up
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥