**This resource is part of my Comprehension for Special Ed BUNDLE! Check it out before you purchase!
This Halloween Comprehension Resource for Special Education is great for students struggling with basic sentence and story comprehension. This resource is picture-supported and differentiated to meet individual student needs. The comprehension activities include story retell, literal questions, sequencing, and basic sentence comprehension. This Halloween Comprehension packet also includes sample IEP Goals/Objectives to target with the resource.
- Picture Story: Monster School
- 5 Comprehension Activities to go along with Monster School Story
- Match the picture to the corresponding sentence
- Match the sentence to the corresponding picture
- Sequence the picture-sentences
- Use the pictures to retell the story
- Sentence Comprehension (open-ended)
- General Story Web including WHO, WHAT, and WHERE (To use with any Halloween read aloud story)
- Differentiated Sentence Comprehension Worksheets – Halloween Theme
- State the “Who” – 2 versions of differentiation (open-ended and picture choices)
- State the “What” – 2 versions of differentiation (open-ended and picture choices)
- State the “Where” – 2 versions of differentiation (open-ended and picture choices)
Other Halloween Resources:
Halloween Clip Cards
Where is the Mummy?
Where is the Ghost?
Halloween Story Retelling and Sequencing
Halloween Silly Story
Inside My Spooky House Writing Activity
Spooky Story Writing Activity for Special Ed
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% the first 2 days!