Halloween Math Coordinate Grid Activity- Common Core Standard 5.G.A.1
This is a fun, Common Core Standards-aligned Halloween math activity. Students plot coordinates on a grid to reveal Halloween related images. There are three different images to graph, each increasing in difficulty. These would look great on a Halloween math bulletin board, or could be used as a math center or whole class activity. Aligns to Common Core Standard 5.G.A.1.
Included in this Halloween Math:
- ideas/ directions
- Common Core standard alignment
- printable student direction sheets with the coordinates (3 different ones)
- printable student grid sheets (3 different ones)
- answer keys for all 3 sets of coordinates
- blank grid for creating new designs
Other Common Core products you may like:
Multiplication Array Flash Cards
Editable Common Core Standards Checklists (for all grades)
Printable Common Core Summer Packet
Click here for more FALL themed products,
Multiplication and Division Candy Corn Fact Triangles.