Do you need some fun, easy, go-to activities to practice describing and inferencing? Let me help make your day a little easier with some print and go games and a practice booklet you can send home (all with a Halloween costume theme)!
Here is what is included:
Pgs. 8-11: Large Create-Your-Own Bingo Boards (Color and Black & White)
Pgs. 12-15: Small Create-Your-Own Bingo Boards (Color and Black & White)
Pgs. 16-21: Costume Picture Cards (Color and Black & White)
Pgs. 22-24: Costume Clue Cards (Black & White)
Pgs. 25-35: Costume Inferencing Booklet & Picture Pieces (Color and Black & White)
Pgs. 36-38: Guess the Costume Game
Create-Your-Own Bingo Boards:
Just print a bingo board and character pieces for each of your students and you're ready to go!
• Choice of large or small bingo boards
• Choice of color or black and white character pieces
• Students cut and glue their pieces to make their own unique boards
• Task cards are provided to use as calling cards (pictures or costume clues) or you can simply cut an extra set of character pieces
Costume Picture Cards and Clue Cards:
• Provided in task card format
• Includes character/picture cards in color and black & white
• Clue cards are provided for all 24 costumes
• Cards can be used as calling cards for the bingo game or you can use them separately for matching games, etc. like you would any other flash cards
Costume Inferencing Booklet:
• Can be used in your classroom/therapy room or sent home for homework
• Contains 6 pages of clues for students to identify the costumes described by either drawing a picture or cutting and gluing the pictures provided (pictures in color and black & white)
• Fill-in-the-blank pages are included for students to create their own costume clues
Guess the Costume Game:
• Two different boards are provided, along with character cards
• Students each choose one character card and take turns asking and answering yes/no questions about the characters
• The first student to correctly identify their opponent's character is the winner
You may also like these products:
Pumpkin Patch Language Activities and Pumpkin Life Cycle
Turkey Disguises: Inferencing Activities
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping!
You can follow my store on social media here: