After coming across a formative assessment similar to these cards, I decided to make some for our teachers to use in centers.
- Green set of pictures/numbers to match and place in numerical order from zero to ten
- Purple set of pictures/numbers
Please see preview for graphics.
How to use:
* Print, laminate and cut out everything. Place in ziplock bags – green in one bag, purple in the other bag.
* Students place the pictures in order from zero to ten.
* They then match the pictures with the numbers.
* Have students pair up so they can check each other’s work.
All feedback is greatly appreciated!!!