This resource relates to Halloween and contains a mixed bag of fun worksheets for students to do.
- Counting different Halloween pictures up to 10
- Counting different Halloween pictures up to 20
Both the above include Answer Keys.
- Making 5 Worksheet - Students color in two pumpkins that add up to 5
- Making 10 Worksheet - Students color in two pumpkins that add up to 10
- Making 15 Worksheet - Students color in two pumpkins that add up to 15
- Making 20 Worksheet - Students color in two pumpkins that add up to 20
- Extension: Making 20 Worksheet but students color in three pumpkins that add up to 20
- Picture Patterning Worksheet - Cut/Glue - Students complete the sequence of pictures by cutting and sticking the correct picture that complete the sequence for each line.
- Do-It-Yourself Picture Patterns - Students create their own picture patterns making sure there there is sequence of patterns, using the blank sheets and ready-made pictures. They can choose how they want to sequence the pictures. Pictures are: cauldron, broomstick, frog, witch's black hat, spider, jar of eyeballs, mummy, black cat and witch's green face.
- Spiders In the Web Worksheets - Students count the spiders and then draw two lines to match the number of spiders on the web to the number and number word. For the last two worksheets the number of spiders on each web are 17, 18, 19 and 20. Children work out which number and number word to glue next to each spider's web
Please see preview pane for a closer look at the resources.
20 Worksheets excluding teacher notes.
You may be interested in:
Telling Time - Analog and Digital
Halloween Bingo - US version
Thank you for visiting my store:-)