Make paper craft pumpkins.
Make paper craft jack-o’-lanterns.
Make paper craft jack-o’-lanterns with HATS.
Duplicate the pattern pages on white paper and have your students color the parts, or print the individual parts pattern pages on colored paper. Then cut and paste to make a Halloween decoration. You will smile while you work, even if your jack-o’-lantern is frowning or is scary.
Be sure your children understand that HATS off to Jack-O’-Lanterns
activities are paper craft decorations and that real
jack-o’-lanterns with real
candles inside definitely should NOT
Set your printer to print ACTUAL SIZE so the pages print with the correct dimensions.
The first two pages of photos, the list of contents, and the teacher directions contain color photos. All of the pattern pages are in black and white.
HATS off to Jack-O’-Lanterns includes
* color photos of pumpkins, jack-o’-lanterns, and jack-o’-lanterns with hats (2 pages)
* contents with color photos and black/white illustrations
* teacher directions with color photos
* pumpkin patterns (6 different ones)
* mouths patterns (2 pages in black)
* eyes patterns (2 pages in black)
* noses or eyes patterns (1 page in black)
* mouths patterns (2 pages in black outline)
* eyes patterns (2 pages in black outline)
* noses or eyes patterns (1 page in black outline)
* basic hats patterns (10 different ones)
* embellishments patterns
* hats with embellishments patterns (14 different ones)
To see a sample of my work before you purchase HATS off to Jack-O-Lanterns
, download and print the Bee Gee Freebie:
*** OWL Paper Shapes
© 2016 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy
pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this
product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly
prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
The original purchaser is granted permission to use the patterns in other ways in his/her classroom or home.
The hats, eyes, and mouths are adorable on 8" paper plates!
Please leave feedback on Comments & Ratings. Thank you.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please click on Product Q & A or email me at BeeGeeHazell@verizon.net.