Also included in
- These fall crafts help make learning meaningful and fun in kindergarten! They incorporate many skills that help your students work on their writing, coloring, fine-motor & listening skills. This bundle includes 8 crafts you can use throughout the fall to help teach your students about fall, fire$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- I love to incorporate learning crafts into the classroom any chance I get! Crafts offer many learning opportunities in the classroom. Not only are they fun to make, they also help your students work on their fine motor skills, listening skills, step-by-step direction following, as well as encourage$78.00$118.00Save $40.00
Spookify your classroom by adding these silly little monsters to your Halloween bulletin board this fall! The Halloween activity is a fun way to teach descriptive writing when your students practice describing their monsters. Don’t worry if your school does not celebrate Halloween, you can use this craft when studying the letter M!
Students will make a cute Halloween monster and then use descriptive writing to describe their monster.
- Step-by-step directions with pictures
- 2 types of graphic organizers for pre-writing
- Writing templates with differentiated handwriting lines
- Monster craft templates to trace or copy directly onto colored paper
This descriptive writing craft is the perfect printable Halloween activity to decorate bulletin boards in your elementary classroom.
Download the preview file to see what's included!
Check out other fun Fall Activities!