Halloween Crafts, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Jack-O-Lantern / Pumpkin
Use this fun Halloween craftivity to create a great pumpkin patch full of a variety of Jack-O-Lanterns and pumpkins (both spooky and cute) for your bulletin boards and classroom doors, and to showcase your students’ writing.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun Halloween Craft to suit your students’ needs, including:
- 2 styles of pumpkin printables (A pumpkin version, and a build your own Jack-O-Lantern version)
- 1 Page Pumpkin Stems
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank for directed drawing or illustration activities)
- 7 mix and match Jack-O-Lantern mouth styles
- 6 mix and match Jack-O-Lantern eye styles
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- 1 page of multiple pumpkin leaves
- Detailed instructions
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts about Halloween, and other useful suggestions.
- This craftivity can be made “as is” or enlarged onto 11x17 construction paper if you prefer to use a full 8.5x11 page instead of a half page for each pumpkin foldable.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this craftivity, check out my other fall related crafts and activities:
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Fall Crafts Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.