Halloween Crafts, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Jack-O-Lantern / Pumpkin
Use this fun Halloween craftivity to create a great pumpkin patch full of a variety of Jack-O-Lanterns and pumpkins (both spooky and cute) for your bulletin boards and classroom doors, and to showcase your students’ writing.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun Halloween Craft to suit your students’ needs, including:
- 2 styles of pumpkin printables (A pumpkin version, and a build your own Jack-O-Lantern version)
- 1 Page Pumpkin Stems
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank for directed drawing or illustration activities)
- 7 mix and match Jack-O-Lantern mouth styles
- 6 mix and match Jack-O-Lantern eye styles
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- 1 page of multiple pumpkin leaves
- Detailed instructions
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts about Halloween, and other useful suggestions.
- This craftivity can be made “as is” or enlarged onto 11x17 construction paper if you prefer to use a full 8.5x11 page instead of a half page for each pumpkin foldable.
This is part of my Fall Craft Bundle—click the link below to check it out and save save save!
Fall Craft Bundle
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this craftivity, check out my other fall related crafts and activities:
Fall Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Fox Foldable
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Fall Crafts Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.