Halloween Creative Writing Assignment
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Creative Writing Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: This no-prep - just photocopy and teach, full-year creative writing bundle will keep your students engaged in their writing. This bundle provides holiday writing prompts (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter) as well as seasonal writing proPrice $15.99Original Price $27.00Save $11.01
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $215.99Original Price $337.08Save $121.09
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $223.90Original Price $349.84Save $125.94
Halloween Creative Writing | PDF and Digital Formats: In this Halloween Creative Writing Assignment, students will select one of the provided character roles: pumpkin, costume store owner, street light, black cat, unwanted candy and create a written or visual product based on the character's specific writing prompt.
This "no-prep - just photocopy" and teach creative writing assignment gets students excited and engaged during Writer's Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning e.g., Google Classroom and Google Slides format.
This resource is also included in this engaging Halloween Unit.
Included in this Resource:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Halloween Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 - Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
- “Great Halloween assignment!”
- “Love this resource! Thank you for sharing!”
- “Great for my 8th-grade class and we transition into creative writing!”
- “Lots of choices provided for students to choose from in this creative writing assignment.”
- “I always love your resources.”
- “I'm hooked on your resources! It's exactly what I have done and would do! But with saving time.”
Want To Learn More About This Format?
Other Creative Writing Assignments