Halloween Creative Writing with Speech Bubbles are NO PREP printables for K – 5. Each page features one Halloween character with a talking bubble and a Halloween border.
Children will write a creative phrase in the speech bubble, add more Halloween drawings and color. Suggested Halloween writing phrases, as well as prompts and tutorials for additional Halloween creative writing; including How to Write Halloween Humor, are included.
• Perfect for your whole class, morning work, or writing center.
• Great 1-minute conversation starters.
• Makes a fun and creative Halloween bulletin board, or Halloween activity.
• Kids can create Halloween books using one or more of the printables.
This Halloween Writing Bubbles pack includes:
• 33 printables each with a unique Halloween Character and talking bubble
• 4 unique Halloween borders and 8 unique talking bubbles (distributed equally among the 33 printables)
• Halloween Talking Bubbles: Suggested Phrases poster (12 suggestions in all), which children may copy or use as a springboard.
• Extended Writing Creative Ideas poster for grades 1 – 5, TAG, and advanced students in K
• How to Write with Humor - poster
• Thoughtful and creative conversation-starters
• Plain lined paper with Halloween border for extended Halloween writing
• Halloween Writing cover page for booklets (optional to use)
• Halloween writing bubbles - 5 fun, completed samples
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard. You may write on these PDF files using the Smartboard pens.
Suggestions for Use:
• You may print these in full color or in grayscale; they work equally well
• Print full-class copies of a single page
• Or, choose a few pages to make several copies each
• Or, print one copy of each, so every child will have a unique page
I hope you enjoy this Halloween Creative Writing with Speech Bubbles Pack, and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at
it would be greatly appreciated!
***BONUS: You will receive free credits to spend at TeachersPayTeachers when you leave feedback***
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn
For use by one teacher in the classroom setting. Please respect the copyright.