Also included in
- No PREP - just Project! AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY communication activities for Spanish class! It encompasses cultural and personal questions related to the major holidays for every month of the year. Main activities include:List of cultural terms for specific holidayCultural questionsPersonal questionsS$22.00$33.00Save $11.00
No PREP - just Project! AUTHENTIC HALLOWEEN cultural and personal questions for Spanish class! It encompasses terms related to Halloween and October.
It includes: (See PREVIEW! Note: Preview does not reflect actual format of product!)
- Suggestions for using this resource in SPANISH class
- An alphabetical list of 25 terms related to Halloween with translations
- 27 cultural questions with picture cues related to El Día de las Brujas
- 17 personalized questions with picture cues related to Halloween
This straightforward question and answer format aims to get our Spanish language students talking and communicating in the target language with cultural and personalized questions and sound COMPREHENSIBLE INPUT.
Questions can be PROJECTED or printed. I will often have my students stand up and engage in the questioning and answering with a partner or with other students in the class.
ACTFL 5C's - Communication Std: 1.1 - Students engage in CONVERSATIONS, obtain and provide information...
Get them talking!
If you like this Spanish Questioning resource, please visit my "Tiendita" for several similar (verb/grammar/vocabulary/holiday/textbook-themed) questions sets and BUNDLES! ¡Gracias!
¡Tres Preguntas! Daily Culture Questions -(230 Slides!)
Three daily cultural questions with authentic PICTURES! It is designed in a PowerPoint format to be used perhaps as a daily warm-up with the intent of providing students with a wide array of Spanish culture questions! (What is the capital of Spain? What is the herb used in Guacamole? What is the name of the ancient city of the Incas located in the Andes of Peru? What Spanish artist painted "Guernica" depicting the Spanish Civil War?) Questions are grouped by Spanish-speaking country and includes a Table of Contents of slides. Also included is a separate category focusing on