This set of Boom Cards features 40 cards to practice fifth-grade decimals. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice many forms of math and this set is decorated for Halloween!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank:
- 10 multiple-choice cards- students round decimals numbers to the nearest whole number, tenth, or hundredth.
- 10 multiple-choice cards- students add decimal numbers.
- 10 multiple-choice cards- students subtract decimal numbers.
- 5 multiple-choice cards- students multiply decimal numbers.
- 5 multiple-choice cards- students divide decimal numbers.
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom set
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Key
NOTE: This set features a spectacular Halloween decor theme! The set is designed for 5th grade, but would also be great practice for 4th grade.
Check the preview for a SAMPLE!
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
You might also enjoy these Boom Cards!
- Fractions Addition and Subtraction
- Decimals Boom Cards (multiplication and division)
- Decimals Boom Cards (rounding, addition, subtraction)
- Multiply Whole Numbers
- Order of Operations
- Division Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Coordinate Planes
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Finding Volume
- Grade 5 Bundle
Seasonal Boom Cards:
- Halloween Multiply and Divide
- Christmas Place Value and Powers of 10
- Christmas Fractions Add and Subtract
- Thanksgiving Order of Operations Hidden Picture
- Thanksgiving Fractions Hidden Picture
- Winter Fractions Multiply and Divide
- Winter Decimals Add, Subtract, and Multiply
- Valentine's Day Subtract Large Numbers
- Valentine's Day Number Sentences and Equations
- Spring Multiple Addends
- Spring Balancing Equations
- End of Year Review (Fractions, Decimals, Number Sentences)
- Back to School Geometry
SAVE MONEY AND GRAB THE SEASONAL BUNDLE!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!