Halloween Digital Escape Room
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the various rooms that thPrice $24.00Original Price $40.00Save $16.00
Halloween Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This Halloween-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Halloween-focused challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the haunted house that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 - 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “When surveyed about what they would like to do on Halloween in class, many of my kiddos voted for an escape room. I went searching and found just what I was looking for with this resource. Engaging for them, easy for me. Just what every teacher needs on an exciting Halloween day. :)”
- “My students loved it! They were engaged throughout the entire activity and we're asking others for help with concepts they didn't understand. Would highly recommend around Hallowe'en time”
- “My class really loved this resource! I had both in-class and distance learning students use it and it was great for both groups! Absolutely would recommend this product! I'll be purchasing the Christmas one today! :)”
- "This. Was. Awesome! They were engaged, it was not too difficult yet still challenging. We are lucky to have 1:1 iPads so it was a breeze to have everyone contribute. Would work well and probably more collaboration if we had only 1 device per group. Very Satisfied and will be purchasing others."
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.