This Halloween-themed escape room is a fun and engaging way for kids to practice their problem-solving skills. This escape room is completely paperless and requires no prep other than sharing the link. There is also NO separate lock codes page. All the locks are right in the digital escape game.
In this escape, the children have found an old house and decide to go exploring. They find a flashlight and have to use it to find keys all around and inside the house. After finding a key, there is a puzzle to solve. There are 6 different puzzles that need to be solved.
Check out the preview and video to see what your kids will be experiencing!
This escape room will probably take students about 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home!
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will only need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use this site. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the website listed above.
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Thanks for stopping by!