Also included in
- A MUST HAVE for Secondary ELA teachers, this Halloween language arts bundle will have your students excited about Halloween poetry writing, Halloween short stories, and Halloween imagery! Included are three activities:1. HALLOWEEN PARTY MENU USING IMAGERYStudents look up the menu from their favorite$6.20$7.75Save $1.55
- These fun and engaging Fall Halloween and Thanksgiving activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including Thanksgiving activities and Halloween activities, this bundle is just what you need to keep your students engaged during the Fa$13.20$16.50Save $3.30
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$71.80$89.75Save $17.95
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just what you nee$26.60$33.25Save $6.65
Engage students with this Halloween writing activity where they have to look up the menu from their favorite restaurant and put a halloween spin on the descriptions! Students will then use it as inspiration to create their own halloween party food menu describing their favorite foods... with a scary twist!
1. Teacher Directions
3. Imagery Info Sheet detailing the types of imagery and relation to the five senses!
4. List of descriptive menu words to help students create their menu!
5. Worksheet for students to analyze the menu of their favorite restaurant and put a Halloween spin on the descriptions!
6. Menu Template
Create Your Own Digital Version!
Use the TpT Digital Activity tool add notes, annotations and even movable pieces, and then assign to students via a sharable link OR to Google Classroom™!
Here are some helpful resources on using the TpT Digital Activity Tool!
Product Pages: 9
Total Pages: 12
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!