PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Engage your students with this ESL spooky pack!
It includes the following sections:
- FLASHCARDS - 4 pages with these images: Monster, witch, ghost, werewolf, vampire, mummy, Jack o'Lantern, skeleton (2 images in each page divided by a dotted line).
- MEMORY CARDS - 2 pages: 1 with images (the same than the flashcards) & 1 with the written words. They have been designed to play the Memory game, but they are useful to play a lot of different games (Snap, True or false, etc).
- ALPHABET SOUP - 6 words to find: Monster, witch, ghost, werewolf, vampire, mummy.
- COOTIE CATCHER / FORTUNE TELLER: It includes the 8 vocabulary words and the written structure: "It's a _____".
They can play in pairs using these expressions: - Pick a number! - What's this? - It's a _____ - Yes, very good! Your turn!
Then, they can check if their partner said the sentence correctly, so they practise both Speaking and Reading.
- TONGUE TWISTERS: A page with 8 tongue twister cards with the same vocabulary words. Some examples:
What would a weak wolf wear if he was a weak wicked werewolf?
Sixty sticky skeletons with sixty sticky skulls.
- SPEAKING CARDS (ROLE-PLAY): There's a freebie with this activity in my shop. Check it out! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Speaking-Cards-4124304