I love buying the mini-erasers from Target for the kids to use during math! I made these sheets to go along with the Halloween theme. I created the eraser clip art myself so that it matched the manipulatives!
This packet includes the following activities:
- Sort skull erasers by color
- Sort Spider erasers by color
- Sort the skulls, spiders, and pumpkins (with options for graphing 5 or 10 of each)
- Half page sized ten frame cards for kids to practice counting, 1-10
- Full page sized ten frame cards for kids to practice counting 11-20
-Two extra counting worksheet pages.
I use these activities for morning work, math stations, and early finisher activities. They can be used in preschool and Kindergarten. You could also use them for first grade math intervention and small groups!