This interactive and engaging Halloween digital escape room is full of riddles and will have your students excited for Halloween, and asking for more! Students will answer riddles within the escape room. All you have to do is share the link, and students are on their way! It will take most 3rd - 5th graders about 20 - 40 minutes to complete. I would recommend completing it in small groups for students in 2nd grade. Some adults even struggled on some of the riddles.
Riddles included in this product:
- I live in a spooky castle or even in a cave, I sleep upside down and I am so creepy that people run because they’re scared. What am I?
- I am known to be bad luck when you see me in the dark and oh how I hate the rain but one thing is for sure you won’t hear me bark. What am I?
- What do you call a skeleton that makes you laugh and giggle when you’re sad?
- One day a year I am decorated in style and am the center of attention even when you make me into a pie. What am I?
- You can find me from head to toe, I am a liquid, I make some people faint and I am in every living being you know. What am I?
Benefits of Google Drive
- Completely paperless - no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
- Great for differentiation
- Saves automatically
- Students work directly on student pages.
- More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
- Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
- Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
- Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive.
- Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
- Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
**MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING GOOGLE PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE BY SOMEONE IN A DIFFERENT NETWORK! THERE IS A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM. I am not responsible if your district blocks these websites, and I suggest you test these sites first!**
*You will need to have Google accounts/Google Drive to use this resource.*
NOTE: This form is NOT editable and there is no need to view the results because students MUST get the answer/code before advancing to the next section (UNLIKE a quiz or survey form). It uses the answer validation tool.
If you're worried your students will run out of time and you want to continue another class period, just have them keep track of their answers on a piece of paper. There is no way to save progress in the form, but your kids can re-type those codes in the next day before continuing where they left off.