This is a fun Halloween game my students really enjoy.
There are 18 rounds, and they cover the following topics:
1) Halloween monsters
2) What someone might paint on his/her face
3) Type of food someone might eat around Halloween
4) Popular Halloween movies
5) Common settings used in Halloween stories
6) Halloween-themed songs
7) Activities commonly done during Halloween
8) Things to bring trick-or-treating
9) Signs that someone is afraid
10) Common trick-or-treat candies
11) Things associated with witches
12) Bad omens/bad luck signs
13) Common 5-letter words spelled with Halloween
14) Something a witch might throw in her cauldron
15) Scary characters from popular horror franchises
16) Famous horror novelists
17) Classic Halloween costumes
18) Things associated with vampires
In addition, you get this high quality ppt template with incredible animation, sound effects and even the Family Feud opening song. It looks like the real game show!
This template is easily modifiable. You can mold it to fit your own personal classroom needs, and it can be used to create your own review games on other topics you may be teaching in the future.