Engaging, original Halloween-related Task Cards will help put fun into your Figurative Language activity! Use these 32 Halloween-related numbered task cards to engage your students as they identify forms of figurative language and explain the meaning of figurative language phrases.
Included in the packet are cards that allow students to practice:
The 32 cards set:
• Is easy to cut
• Is able to be printed in color or grayscale
• Includes 16 cards that check identification of figurative language
• Includes 16 cards that check the meaning of figurative language phrases
• Has an answer key for easy teacher checking
• Has a blank answer sheet for students
• Includes a blank writing sheet for students to write an original passage using figurative language
&bull: Includes one set of blank task cards for students to create their own examples
These cards are ideal for students to use as a -get-up-and-move activity and to check understanding of academic vocabulary.
Other items in my store that you may like to utilize in your classroom include:
Reading Comprehension Task Cards
Reading Strategy Posters
To follow my store and receive notice when I post new products, please check the green star above! Please leave a review of any products you download so that I can better create what your classroom needs.