Great resource for students with autism and early learners! Document includes games for beginning letter recognition and number skills.
Halloween File Folder Materials Included
1. Counting and Sequencing #1-5 (Spooky Trees/Ghost Match)
2. Counting and Sequencing #1-5 (Spider and Webs)
3. Counting and Sequencing #6-10 (Cat and Fence)
4. Counting and Sequencing #6-10 (Pumpkins)
5. Uppercase and Lowercase Letters Match (Pumpkins)
6. Uppercase and Lowercase Letters Match (Spiders and Webs)
7. Color Words and Color Match (Ghosts)
-Cut all pieces.
-Glue one set on each side of the file folder.
-Laminate or use contact paper on the second set and file folder.
-Place Velcro on the back of all items in the second set.
-Place Velcro on the center of each activity piece on the file folder.
-Write the name of the game on the flap or front of the file folder.
Student complete task during independent work, small group instruction, or direct instruction.