Halloween Following Directions Coloring Sheets 1 & 2 Step Directions + Temporal
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for fun, Halloween activities for your language therapy students? This mini-bundle of Halloween speech therapy activities includes Halloween Following Directions Coloring Sheets and Halloween BINGO (with Wh- Questions, Inferences, Vocab, and 2-Step Directions).**Save 25% when you purchase tPrice $8.60Original Price $11.95Save $3.35
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities that you can use throughout the fall season (back-to-school through Thanksgiving)? These fall following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just printPrice $10.95Original Price $13.75Save $2.80
Looking for a fun, Halloween following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on auditory comprehension on several levels.
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Following Directions BUNDLE at a big discount!)
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include two levels of one-step directions, a set of two-step directions and a set of temporal two-step directions (first/then, before, after).
*View "preview" to see the full resource*
Halloween Following Directions Coloring Activity Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 Halloween-themed Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the bat black.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color the smallest pumpkin green.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Draw a moon in the sky, and color the gravestone black.")
- 2-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you circle the ghost, color the witch's hat black.")
Some concepts covered include colors, prepositions, size, quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
You might also like:
Halloween Language Bingo - Wh Qs, Riddles, 2-Step directions
Fall Language Activities (Following directions, compare/contast, fall BINGO)
Following Directions Coloring - "Around the House"
Inferences Cards with Visual Supports
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT
Join email list (best way to learn about new products and #hashtag sales)