These are Halloween mystery pictures on fractions and decimals that your students will love. They will be motivated to answer the questions as these are clues for them to solve the mystery.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
*** This packet is a subset of Halloween Fractions and Decimals Bundle. (Click for more details)
What You'll Get:
You will receive the sets below, with each set having a questionnaire, coloring page, and an answer key. The sets included are:
- Add Fractions-With Like Or Unlike Denominators
- Subtract Fractions-With Like Or Unlike Denominators
- Multiply Fractions by Whole Numbers Or Fractions
- Divide Fractions by Whole Numbers Or Fractions
- Add Decimals
- Subtract Decimals
- Multiply Decimals by Whole Number Or Decimals
- Divide Decimals by Whole Number Or Decimals
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Boy With Spider Costume
- Cauldron on Fire
- Girl With Ladybug Costume
- Happy Halloween
You'll also get these BONUS images:
- Black Cat
- Haunted House
- Vampire Girl
Choose from two versions: a) single-page activity sheet or b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet.
You may opt to give your students the worksheet and coloring page together, or distribute the coloring sheet at a later time after they have worked on the problems (ex. give it to early finishers, or hand it over after a specific time limit, or as homework).
Don't forget to check our Halloween Fractions and Decimals Bundle
for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.