PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This NO PREP 46 page download includes lots of fun activities to use in your therapy during the month of October. It's also a great solution for mixed groups! Some activities are open ended (for any skill), and some are specifically for addressing speech and language goals.
This download includes:
- 9 dot art pages (that can be used with dot marker paint or tokens for covering)
- 4 coloring pages
- 4 roll and cover (or roll and color) games (1 for 1 die and 3 for 2 dice)
- 1 "find and color your sound" page with various target sounds
- 17 pages of sound specific spider web scenes for articulation. Sounds addresed include /r/, vocalic r, /r/ blends, /s/, /z/, /s/ blends, /f/, /v/, /b/, /p/, /t/, /k/, /g/, sh, ch, dz, /l/, /l/blends, and th
- 4 Halloween themed homework pages
- 1 listening and following directions coloring activity
- 2 pages that target describing and can be used along with the EET program
- Detailed instructions on how to use this packet
Most pages are black and white, but there are also a few full color pages.
Need more Halloween fun for therapy? See all of my Halloween products HERE.
Want more seasonal fun packs for mixed groups? Check out these!