This 46 page download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your therapy room during the month of October!
This packet includes tons of activities (some open-ended) to help you address language, articulation, and fluency goals.
You will receive:
- 9 dot art pages (that can be used with dot marker paint or tokens for covering)
- 4 coloring pages
- 4 roll and cover (or roll and color) games (1 for 1 die and 3 for dice)
- 1 "find and color your sound" page with various target sounds
- 17 pages of sound specific spider web scenes for articulation. Sounds addresed include /r/, vocalic r, /r/ blends, /s/, /z/, /s/ blends, /f/, /v/, /b/, /p/, /t/, /k/, /g/, sh, ch, dz, /l/, /l/blends, and th
- 4 Halloween themed homework pages
- 1 listening and following directions coloring activity
- 2 pages that target describing and can be used along with Sara Smith's EET program
-detailed instructions on how to use this packet:)
Includes pages in both color and black & white. Feel free to email with any questions or concerns.
Thanks for your interest! For more, follow me at my blog!