This fun and festive math game is great for reinforcing ways to make 10.
How to Play...
1. Find a paper clip and a pencil.
2. You will use paperclip as a spinner.
3. Each player will have their own board and 20 candy corn pieces.
4. Player one spins first. Player one will cover the cauldron that makes 10 when added to the number that was landed on. (Ex. If the paperclip lands on 6 player one will cover the cauldron with the number 4 on it.
5. Then it will be player two’s turn to do the same thing.
6. Each player gets one spin per turn.
7. The player who covers all of their cauldrons first is the winner.
8. Play twice and EAT THE CANDY CORN!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
Contact me with any questions at: