This no prep resource includes three levels of monster themed Find It games perfect for Halloween (but no explicit references to Halloween so you can use them year round). Use these in your special education classroom to work on vocabulary, matching and visual discrimination. Try them as an independent work task or send home for a fun family game!
• 3 levels of Monster Find It games:
1) for students who can read the items they need to find
2) for students who can match identical pictures and need a visual key
3) for students who can match identical pictures with a visual key and no distracting images
Please download the preview to view the entire file and make sure it will work for your students.
Other Halloween resources you will love:
• Halloween Costumes Find It
• Halloween Find It
• Which Witch Adapted Book
• What Am I - Costume Party Adapted Book
• Halloween File Folders
This game is part of my always growing Find It Bundle!
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!