This Halloween activity includes five fun games for grades K-5. The unit includes an exclusive song, “Ghost and Goblins Jive Freeze!” (by Angela Russ-Ayon) composed to get students moving and dancing to increase their heart rates in short spurts. Children are prompted to stop and start by ghoulish effects. Included are two templates to create witch hats and ghosts to use in the games. Students of all ages increase their fitness and self-esteem when they engage in moderate to vigorous play during games and activities – oh and be careful, there might be some school readiness skills to learn and math integration too!
Included in this Halloween Games unit are the following:
- “Ghost and Goblins Jive Freeze!” (by Angela Russ)
- Silly Halloween numbers from 0-9 (both color and black and white)
- 5 fun games (including age-appropriate modifications for young learners)
- 2 templates for a witch’s hats and a ghost
- 1 step-by-step instruction on how to create a witch’s hat out of felt
- 53-pages of games, activities, instructions, and diagrams
To preview more of this file, click on the thumbnail files to see a small selection. Please visit my TPT store for additional units I have designed.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please contact me via email at email@example.com.