Halloween: Graphing, Informational Text & Writing
What a perfect way to learn about graphs by taking a survey of your classmates' favorite Halloween candy and costumes. In this unit, I've included:
- Favorite Halloween Treat Tally Sheet and questions
- Favorite Halloween Treat graph
- Favorite Halloween Costume Tally Sheet and questions
- Favorite Halloween Costume graph
- Spiders Can, Have, Are
- Stirring Up a Caldron of Words
- Write descriptive sentences using the Caldron of Words.
- Describing words (adjectives) for different Halloween nouns
- What Am I?
- Websites about spiders
- Organize Thoughts and Feelings
- Organize Spooky Ideas
- Ordering Thoughts and Stretching Ideas
- Personal Narratives with Word Bank and another without a Word Bank
I hope you enjoy this activity. By providing feedback, you receive TPT credits which go toward great discounts on your purchases.
If you follow me, you are the first to know when my new products are uploaded. And, I will let you know about upcoming sales and GiveAways. Just click on the little red star!
Keywords: Halloween, October, writing, graphing, adjectives, nouns, Informational Text, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade