18 Halloween activities perfect for math and literacy centers. Includes file folder games, patterns and puzzles. Preschool activities that will develop pre-math and pre-science skills of sorting and graphing.
Who can play?
• Number Puzzles counting by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's
• Letter Sequence Puzzles (lower case)
• Ghostly Letters - a hands on writing activity
• Pumpkin Patch Letter Recognition Game
• Trick or Treat Parade Emergent Reader
• Missing Ingredient Potion Scrolls - a cut and glue counting activity
• Ghost Counting and Sequencing (Sequence by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's)
• Candy Counting
• Colorful Candy Counting - Counting game with optional graphing activity
• M&M Patterning
• Halloween Pattern Cards
• Creepy Cookie Cutter Match
• Rock Halloween - fine motor development and play dough mats
• Candy Graphing
• Eyeball Bag - sensory experience for little hands
• Candy Corn Play Dough - science and fine motor all in one
• Witch's Brew - Sensory idea
Resources in this product line:
Halloween Centers and Activities
Halloween Coloring: A to Z
Halloween Countdown: 31 Days of Coloring
Halloween Hands on Activities
Bundle and save up to 30%
Would you like to earn free stuff?
• You can earn TpT credits by providing feedback on your purchased resources. Go to your "My Purchases" page. Here you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click, rate, comment and earn!
• It is fast and easy!
• Be sure you are following the store to be the first to find out about sales, flash freebies, discounts and great new products. Click "follow me" next to the green star.
Embrace play! Make it a fun day!