PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These silly, funny puzzles have been called many things over the years. Hink Pinks, Hinky Pinks, Hinky Pinkies and more. Whatever you call them, kids call them fun!
Each clue has an answer that rhymes. Some are more difficult than others, that’s intentional.
• You have two choices how to print this activity.
• This set comes as 27 task cards, with student answer sheet
• 2 sided printable to use as handout/worksheet.
• There is a wide variety of ways to use them. Several suggestions are offered in the packet.
• Open the preview and have a closer look!
These rhyming puzzles encourage critical reading, critical thinking, vocabulary development, deduction, inferencing, synonyms, guess and check verbally, rhyming words, alliteration, and drawing conclusions. More than that, they are FUN!
Like discounts and freebies? Follow me by clicking the green star above my store logo and receive exclusive flash freebies and up to 50% off on all new releases.
Also, rate your purchase and earn TpT purchasing credit. Thanks for the positive feedback.
I teach full time and know how busy classroom teachers are. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by Prickly Pear Puzzles! : )