* ALL ABOUT HALLOWEEN!! (AND HOMOPHONES TOO!)
* INCLUDES - “IT’S, ITS, YOU’RE, YOUR, THEY’RE, THEIR, THERE, TWO, TOO, TO”
* 51 examples - 20 sentences. All the sentences are written about HALLOWEEN and TRICK OR TREAT! Your students will enjoy reading about one of their favorite holidays while reinforcing these homophones!
* GREAT PRACTICE IN USING CONTEXT CLUES (TWO, TOO, TO??)
* Guaranteed these 51 examples will lead to class discussions.
* BONUS! – at the bottom of side 3 there are 10 scrambled up words all dealing with Halloween. Your students must unscramble the words and spell them correctly.
* Decorated with Halloween images. Answers included.
* Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.