50% off......After Halloween sale! Stock up for next year! :)
Looking for a FUN, engaging way for your students to practice the most commonly misused homophones with a Halloween twist? Well, these 24 Common Core aligned tasks cards provide the perfect opportunity! They are adorable, easy to use, and your students will LOVE them!
This product includes:
- Direction Sheet
- 24 task cards (3 of each most commonly misused homophone: there, their, they’re, your, you’re, to, too, & two) – Students will read a given sentence and determine which homophone best completes the sentence.
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- 3 Learning Posters: (1) There, Their, They’re (2) Your, You’re, (3) To, Too, Two
These task cards can be used:
- Whole class (use one at a time to promote discussion)
- In literacy stations (allowing students the opportunity to discuss their answers and reasoning with a partner or group)
- As game cards (used with any board game)
- You may want to print on cardstock and/or laminate for more durability.
- Cut cards and store in a Ziploc bag or envelope for easy organization.
Common Core Alignment:
(4th) L.4.1g: Correctly use frequently confused words (e.g, to, too two; there, their, they’re)
We hope you and your students enjoy this wonderful activity!
Kathleen & Mande’