This is our Halloween “I Love To Count” Set.
This item includes 2 sets (2 pages for each set) of teaching materials for the numbers 1 – 10.
You can use these 2 sets in 2 different ways!
1. Print them out and use them in your curriculum for counting with the kids in your daily routine (laminate them if you choose).
2. Print a set (or both) and then cut them out as cards to play a memory game (laminate the cards individually if you choose).
Memory Game Directions:
For this game, regular printer paper is fine, but it won’t be as sturdy as something like cardstock.
1. Print the set (or both) and cut out each card (laminate if you like, they will be sturdier), put them in one pile and shuffle them.
2. After you shuffle them, lay them out in rows of 5.
3. Have the children take turns trying to match the number card with the matching quantity card. If they don’t match, they put them back and the next person goes.
4. When they get a match, you can pick what happens next, if they get to go again or the next person goes.