THE GAME: J’ai… Qui a…? (I have… Who has…?)
Qui a…? is a great way to review vocabulary, phrases and simple sentence structure.
Students need to listen carefully to identify the vocabulary item they have.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each player gets one card (or have students work in pairs and share a card)
- The player with STAR card goes first (card has a star with a 1 in it in the top right corner).
- Player says “J’ai”, and names the large picture.
- S/he then asks “Qui a” and names the smaller picture.
- The player who has that object in their larger picture responds in the same way.
Eg. Player 1: J’ai une sorcière. Qui a un chat noir?
Player 2: J’ai un chat noir. Qui a des bonbons? Etc.