Celebrate the season with this fun, digital resource designed to help students practice idioms and phrases related to Halloween. This resource offers busy teachers a set of 24 digital task cards plus another 24 matching answer cards for use in Google Classroom! There's even a link to a self-grading version of the task cards! These digital task cards are versatile and easy to use!
Included in this resource:
• Introduction Page with Suggestions for Instructional Uses
• Links to the Digital Task Cards in TWO formats
• Link to Self-Grading Version of the Task Cards
• Step-by-Step Directions for Use with Google Classroom
• Answer Sheet (2 per page)
• Answer Key
• 24 digital task cards (1 card per slide)
• 24 digital answer cards
The digital task cards are offered in TWO easy-to-use formats:
⭐FORMAT #1: Task cards only. Students type their answer directly on the card using an easy-to-find text box. Great for use with Google Classroom for individual practice.
⭐FORMAT #2: Task card followed by an answer card. Share with students through a whiteboard for a whole class review. Answer cards provided immediate feedback.
Advantages of Using Digital Task Cards:
• NO printing required – save ink and paper
• NO laminating
• NO trimming cards
Digital task cards have all the same benefits as paper task cards, except for the time it takes to prep the cards for your students to use. Students can write their answers on the paper answer sheet to turn in for a quick grade or type their answers directly on the Google Slides™️. If you really want to save time and energy, then have students use the self-checking version of the task cards in Google Forms™️. Choose which option works best for you!
- Use this product for your own classroom and your own students
- Share the files digitally only with your students
- Upload to Google Classroom to use with the students in your classroom
You May Not:
- Share these files with anyone other than your students
- Upload any part of these files to a website for others to download or store on a page where others will have access to it
- Store any part of this product on a shared drive
- Use any part of this resource, including graphics, to create any type of resource (free or paid)
- Links MAY NOT be placed on a school webpage that is not password protected
Additional resources for Halloween:
⭐ Please consider leaving a comment below, which earns you credits towards future TpT purchases.
⭐ Click the Follow button and be notified when new resources are published.
Happy Teaching! ~ The Reflective Educator