Also included in
- Use these no-print, no-prep thematic interactive adventure stories with your entire preschool speech therapy caseload during one-on-one sessions, group sessions, or during push-in therapy! Target a huge variety of goals - including vocabulary, wh questions, grammar, following directions, articulatio$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
Use this Interactive Adventure Boom Card™ Story Book about Halloween and Trick-or-Treating during your speech and language distance learning therapy sessions! Target speech and language skills in a fun, play-based way!
In this interactive book, children are the creators of their own story!
Each page includes 4-7 picture options to complete the scene. Not only does this provide opportunities to target a variety of goals, it also allows you to re-use the book with the same student because each time you read it, it’s a different story!
- BOOM BOOK: 8 page story with 4-7 picture options on six of the pages. Each page was designed to be used to target a variety of language goals and speech sounds.
- PDF: LIST OF SPEECH SOUND TARGET WORDS: Each page includes a list of target words for each phoneme. There are 19 different sounds included. Print these to have handy during your Teletherapy Session.
- PDF: LANGUAGE GOAL ELICITATION IDEAS: Print these to have handy during your Teletherapy Session. Each page includes elicitation ideas for the following areas:
- Receptive Langauge
- Phonological Awareness
- Wh- Questions
- Language Processing
- Receptive Language
For a preview, please visit: Preview.
If you are looking for more play-based Halloween Activities, you might be interested in:
- Halloween Play Based Speech and Language Companion
- Halloween WH- Questions with Smash Mats and Visual Option Cards
- Halloween Open-Ended Feeding Creatures BOOM Card
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.