Have fun with this interactive Halloween bingo game on PowerPoint.
This Halloween pack contains:
- Teacher Notes on how to play all the games.
- Interactive Bingo - Play in Slide Show - shortcut key f5
Choice of 4 Bingo games:
Game 1 - Slide 1
Game 2 - Slide 2
Game 3 - Slide 3; and
Game 4 - Slide 4.
In each new game the cards are in different positions.
Total of 35 different Halloween pictures covered over with a picture card of a witch.
- Click on a card
- The card will disappear to reveal a Halloween picture
As each picture is revealed, students cross off a matching picture on their laminated bingo board.
The first player to cross of all his pictures shouts Bingo!
Once you've finished a game, you can move on to the next slide for a new game or just click on End to end the games.
You don't have to use coordinates - just click on a card to reveal a picture.
If you want to also introduce math - The additional benefit of this bingo is that the students also have the option of learning/consolidating their knowledge of describing positions using simple coordinates, e.g. A3 to reveal a picture.
You also have the option of playing Halloween bingo using call out cards with the bingo boards - (conventional bingo game).
Preparation: Laminate the Bingo boards, optional call out cards, picture cards.
- Students can play Snap! with the picture cards
- Matching pairs game - Selection of cards are shuffled and turned face down on the table. Students take turns to select two cards. If they select a matching pair, they keep it. If the pairs do not match, the cards are replaced face down on the table again. The student with the most matching pairs is the winner.
Editable Bingo boards, call out cards and labeled picture cards.
Two sets of Bingo boards in pdf format - one set with US spellings and one set Brit. English spellings.
Thank you for visiting my store.