Enhance your monthly calendar patterns by integrating them with fall and Halloween! Cut up and use these ready-made calendar cards. The innovative cards fit in typical classroom calendar (3” x 3”). Challenge your students with a different type of pattern.
•31 calendar cards
•detailed lesson plan, including ways to differentiate through questioning
This product is also included in our Halloween Bundle, which includes many other Literacy and Math Activities! Go to:
Link-Halloween Bundle: Literacy and Math Activities
Learning experiences are directly correlated with the Common Core State Standards:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Look for more I.D.E.A.S. For Teaching products coming soon! We strive to create Integrated, Differentiated, Engaging, Activities & Strategies for Teaching.