Also included in
- This number sense resource bundle has enough Count the Room math centers to get your little learners up and engaged in counting to 20 ALL YEAR LONG. This packet has 80 sets of 20 Count the Room cards with quantities represented in a wide variety of formats and multiple recording pages to provide dif$56.00$80.00Save $24.00
This resource gets learners up and engaged in mental math number sense activities for numerals to 20. This packet has 5 sets of 20 ten frames Count the Room cards and 2 recording pages for each activity to provide differentiation. The cards and recording pages have matching graphics with kids dressed in Halloween costumes for Trick-or-Treat. The graphics include kids trick-or-treating in Jack-o-Lantern, vampire, witch, monster, and frog costumes. The costumes are cute and kid friendly. They are not scary or gory.
IMPORTANT!!!!! This resource is NOT suitable for classrooms and learners who DO NOT celebrate Halloween.
This versatile resource has differentiation options to best meet the needs of your learners. You may select the cards A-J to practice quantities to 10. You may use all the cards (A-T) to practice quantities to 20. There is a recording page included for each option.
After you have determined the quantity you are addressing with this activity, you may choose from different response options to best meet the needs of your learners.
• Learners may write the numeral for the quantity represented by the ten frames on the card.
• Learners may write the number word for the quantity represented by the ten frames on the card.
• Learners may draw tally marks for the quantity represented by the ten frames on the card.
• Learners may write the numeral for the quantity represented by the ten frames on the card and continue counting by writing the next 2 numerals. For example: With a ten frame representing 7, the learner would write 7, 8, 9 as a response.
Print, laminate, and cut out the ten frames cards. Make copies of the recording page for the quantities you have selected.
Hang the cards in places all around the room. Give each student a clipboard, pencil, and recording page. Learners search the room for ten frames cards. When they find a card, they write their response in the correct space on the recording sheet.
These activities help learners attain subitizing skills, develop numeracy and support the Math Common Core Standards for Counting and Cardinality.
Thank you for looking at this resource. I hope you and your learners enjoy these activities.
Have fun trick-or-treating with your friends!
Please click on the links below to view other resources you may enjoy.
$$$ Saving Bundles!!!