Decorate for Halloween with these fun label designs for all your labeling needs–great for folders, bins, lockers, student names, room signs, bulletin boards, treat bags, or any classroom use!
This product is an editable PowerPoint file with a set of 85 labels (81 color/4 shape outlines black and white) that will add decoration to your room while organizing your materials! The designs feature simple shapes of pumpkins, bats, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, owls and full moons. The backgrounds are a mix of polka dots and solid colors of orange, green, purple, black, white, and yellow.
***Please download the preview file to see thumbnail images of all labels. One full-size label and several cropped samples are shown, so you can see the colors and clarity.***
You can click inside the text box and retype on each label. The label images are individual pictures inserted that you can resize if needed. Also included are four template pages to use as convenient guides for resizing, copying, and pasting labels for printing on letter-size paper.
The labels come ready to print as nine per page @ 2.68” x 3.57”. I recommend saving as and printing from a PDF file to print full page at actual size.
• PowerPoint file with 85 editable Halloween labels
• 81 labels with a mix of polka dots and solid colors–orange, green, purple, black, white, and yellow
• 4 labels as shape outlines in black and white, great for printing on colored paper
• 5 basic shapes for simple labels or tokens–bat, pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, ghost, owl and full moon
• 4 size templates to use as guides for formatting other sizes:
9 per page @ 2.68” x 3.57”
6 per page @ 3” x 4”
4 per page @ 3.94” x 5.25”
2 per page @ 5.25” x 7”
(The labels come formatted nine per page if you want to print those pages.)
This PowerPoint file contains images that are my own vector designs and you may use them for non-commercial, personal and one classroom use.