Halloween Bundle for 1st-2nd Grade includes Halloween Literacy Activities and a Literature Unit for Turkey Trick or Treat by Wendi Silvano (this is a zipped file that includes these two Halloween PDF products).
This Halloween file includes:
Turkey Trick or Treat
is a hilarious new Halloween picture book for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. It includes:
- Halloween themed Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- I Want to Be a(n) graphic organizer
- tr blends (with an answer key)
- Rhyming words
- Halloween writing prompt
- 2 pages of Retelling Sticks (second page is optional) NOTE: Color pages were added to the file on 10/24/15.
- Friendly letter
- Halloween common nouns and proper nouns
- Halloween sight, smell, sound, touch
- Create a word find
- What's so funny?
- Halloween questions
- Who Wants Candy? Halloween mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as write the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview.
The second product is a Halloween Literacy Activity Packet and includes:
- Multiple Halloween writing prompts
- September, October, and November themed handwriting paper
- Main idea and details (use with any Halloween book)
- Persuasive writing
- Acrostic poetry
- Alphabetical order (ABC order)
- Halloween nouns and adjectives
- Halloween safety rules
- "How-to" Halloween writing
- Halloween word unscramble
- What Will You Be? Halloween Mini-Book
Please see the links for these individual Halloween products here:
TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT LITERATURE UNIT for HALLOWEEN
HALLOWEEN LITERACY ACTIVITIES
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.