These No Prep Halloween Literacy Activities are perfect for Halloween or October Literacy Stations, Writing Activities, and or just some plain old Halloween Fun!
This print and go, NO PREP Halloween product includes the following:
- Multiple Halloween writing prompts
- September, October, and November themed handwriting paper
- Main Idea and Details for any Halloween book
- Persuasive Writing
- Acrostic Poetry
- Halloween words alphabetical order (ABC order)
- Halloween nouns and adjectives
- Halloween safety rules
- "How-to" writing
- Halloween Word Unscramble
- What Will You Be? Halloween Mini-Book
Themed Halloween paper can be used flexibly and students can do an assigned Halloween writing prompt given by the teacher.
SAVE MONEY on the HOLIDAY Literacy Activity BUNDLE which includes these SIX NO PREP holiday products listed below:
HOLIDAY LITERACY ACTIVITY BUNDLE
HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES NO PREP
THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES NO PREP
CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES NO PREP
VALENTINE’S DAY ACTIVITIES NO PREP
ST. PATRICK’S DAY ACTIVITIES NO PREP
EASTER ACTIVITIES NO PREP
Have you seen the hilarious Halloween picture book called Turkey Trick or Treat? Check out the book companion activities for this Halloween treasure here:
TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT LITERATURE UNIT
You can also save some money and get a Halloween bundle that includes this Halloween literacy pack with the Halloween book here:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.