Halloween Scrambled Sentences is an Halloween literacy center activity that allows students to practice reading Fry’s Sight Words. There are 10 Halloween themed scrambled sentences with the words printed on individual cards for hands on manipulation. Each sentence:
• is coded so students will know which words go together
• has a punctuation card
• has the first word in the sentence capitalized.
The second activity is Build a Sentence worksheets using the same sentences.
Put the sentence cards for each sentence into individual baggies at a literacy center where students can select a baggie and sequence the cards to recreate a sentence about Halloween.
The sentences are:
1. Did you see that house?
2. I want to go with him.
3. Is that your pumpkin?
4. Come here after we get the spider!
5. Which hat does she like?
6. He can have a big bag too.
7. There are three green witches!
8. How much Halloween candy do you want?
9. He looks like a mummy.
10. Here are two little monsters?
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com